A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Haycox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Haycox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Haycox, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haycox graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Haycox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haycox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans