A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Haycox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Haycox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Haycox, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haycox graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Haycox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire Louise Haycox MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Claire L. Haycox practice?
- Dr. Claire Haycox has 1 office location.
Dr. Claire Haycox practices Dermatology near Sequim, WA.
See Sequim Dermatologists.