Dr. Claire Haycox MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

September 24th, 2015
Horrible doctor
Dr Haycox was the worst doctor I've ever seen. She treated me like she was to busy to answer my questions. And every time I would say something she would cut me off. She wasn't listening to ANYTHING I had to say. Her nurses were AWESOME!! One of her employees slipped me a note that said "I overheard how she was treating you. Here's a name of a doctor who actually cares about his patientspatients". She (Dr Haycox) wasn't even in the room with me for 3 mins!!!! DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR! she came to Gainesville this year, 2015, from Washington......probably because she couldn't get a job in her state due to complaints.

June 7th, 2015
Terrible Dr. My daughter had a mole removed on her face and when the stitches came out her inept staff didn't tape it. Needless to say it split open during the night and she was left with a huge scar on her face. My other friend was being treated for melanoma and all of her incisions were left with huge scars. She didn't do internal stitches, just exterior ones. People think she's great because of her accent. Big fish, little pond. Would NOT recommend her or her rude staff.

April 13th, 2015
My veterinarian is more adept at office visits than this doctor. Came here from a Great Britain to make money off the Americans. SHE is important, not you--do yourself a favor and find someone else to take your money--she is a looser

January 27th, 2015