A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Humphrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Humphrey is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphrey graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Humphrey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire Colwell Humphrey MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Claire C. Humphrey practice?
- Dr. Claire Humphrey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Claire Humphrey practices Pediatrics near Danville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and Pleasanton, CA.
See Danville Pediatricians.