Claire Katz Is this you?

Have you seen Claire Katz?

May 10th, 2012

Dr.Katz Cares

Dr. Katz has been taking care of my entire family for over three years and we are all extremely happy with her care. In the past my aging parents had Drs. would could never be reached by phone and their staff showed no sense of urgency with their issues. This is not the case with Dr. Katz. She can be reached on the phone and you can make an appointment most times for the same day. She has met us at the Emergency Room at all hours and insured that we were seen and admitted in less than 1 hour.She is very caring and genuinely concerend about her patients well being.

April 30th, 2012

Mrs.

Dr. Claire Katz is a wonderful, caring, considerate, knowledgeable professional who has been treating my family and myself for well over thirty years. I can speak from experience in stating that Dr. Katz has always had our medical needs and limitations at the forefront of any testing or monitoring she deemed necessary. The thoroughness and experience that Dr. Katz brings to the profession is admirable. Any time I have a medical concern, I only need pick up the telephone no matter what time of day and Dr. Katz is more than happy to answer my questions over the phone immediately or bring me in for an appointment if need be. My family medical history warrants constant monitoring and testing and I have found Dr. Katz to be up to date on all modern treatments and technologies and more than happy to guide me in what is necessary to maintain health and longevity. Dr. Katz's staff is always happy to perform any blood work, etc. and just as happy to make appointments to suit my busy schedule. I am the healthy person today thanks to my wonderful Dr. Claire Katz.

June 24th, 2015