A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Keating:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Keating is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keating
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keating Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Keating, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Keating graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Keating has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire L Keating MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Claire L. Keating practice?
- Dr. Claire Keating has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claire Keating practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Critical Care Practitioners, and New York Pulmonologists.