A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Kruppe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Kruppe, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruppe graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Kruppe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire Nadeen Kruppe MD is a female Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claire N. Kruppe practice?
- Dr. Claire Kruppe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claire Kruppe practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pathologists.