A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Lonergan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Lonergan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Lonergan, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lonergan graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lonergan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Elliot Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire Ann Lonergan DO is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claire A. Lonergan practice?
- Dr. Claire Lonergan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claire Lonergan practices Internal Medicine near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA.
See Manchester Internists.