A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire McMahon, MD, FACC, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. McMahon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McMahon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Claire K. McMahon practice?
Dr. Claire McMahon practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Livingston, NJ.
See Newark Pediatricians, Newark Pediatric Specialists, and Newark Cardiologists.