A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMahon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire McMahon, FAAP, FACC, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. McMahon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire Kathleen McMahon FAAP, FACC, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Claire K. McMahon practice?
- Dr. Claire McMahon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claire McMahon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Middletown Pediatricians and Middletown Cardiologists.