A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMahon
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. McMahon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire McMahon, FAAP, FACC, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. McMahon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire Kathleen McMahon FAAP, FACC, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Claire K. McMahon practice?
- Dr. Claire McMahon has 1 office location.
Dr. Claire McMahon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Pediatricians and Newark Cardiologists.