A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Mulvihill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Mulvihill is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Mulvihill, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulvihill graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mulvihill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire Ann Mulvihill MD is a female Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Claire A. Mulvihill practice?
- Dr. Claire Mulvihill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claire Mulvihill practices Dermatology near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lyons, NJ.
See East Orange Dermatologists.