Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Claire Nelson
Dr. Claire Nelson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Bernardino, CA, with another office in Loma Linda, CA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nelson is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital and California Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Claire Nelson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Claire Nelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Bernardino, CA.