A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Paris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Paris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paris graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Paris has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Russell County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire D Paris MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claire D. Paris practice?
- Dr. Claire Paris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claire Paris practices Internal Medicine near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethton, TN.
See Johnson City Internists.