Dr. Claire Parker MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Atlanta, GA

March 17th, 2015
Excellent Dr. - I would highly recommend to young women and first timers.
I have been a patient of this practice for many years and prefer to see a female GYN, of which this practice has many good ones. My last two years' visits have been with Dr. Parker and I thought she was great. She was thorough, asked questions about me and my health, and provided full explanations to my questions. She is also very kind and gentle, both with the exam and my questions. I would recommend her to anyone, especially very young women who are seeing a GYN for their first visits.

February 5th, 2015
Great Experience
Had my first visit today with Dr Parker! She was amazing, very knowledgeable, and spent time with me. I never once felt rushed. Her staff were amazing as well. They were all so nice and outgoing and made me feel right at home. It has been such a long time that I have gone into a Dr office and came out with a smile feeling happy and healthy. I am a now a longterm patient of Dr Parker and ObGYN of Atlanta.

May 31st, 2013
Excellent Doctor
She cares, explains, examine everything so well. She is one of the best doctors at OBGYN of Atlanta.

November 24th, 2010
Felt scammed
My wife went in for a colposcopy. At no time were how much the charges going to be. She paid before she left day. A bill was sent 2 weeks later for another amount? Again nothing was explained just a bill. Tried to get in touch with their office took them a week to get back in touch with me. The Dr. seems ok this review is strictly for her office.