A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Philipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Philipp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Philipp, MD is board certified in Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Philipp graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Philipp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Rwj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire S Philipp MD is a female Hematologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Claire S. Philipp practice?
- Dr. Claire Philipp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claire Philipp practices Hematology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Hematologists.