A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Philipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Philipp is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Philipp
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Philipp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Philipp, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Philipp graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Philipp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Rwj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire S Philipp MD is a female Hematologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Claire S. Philipp practice?
- Dr. Claire Philipp has 1 office location.
Dr. Claire Philipp practices Hematology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Hematologists.