Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Claire Philipp
Dr. Claire Philipp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology. Dr. Philipp is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp, Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County and Rwj University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Claire Philipp has the following 1 specialty
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Claire Philipp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Marcus Carr Jr
Hematology, Internal Medicine
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi34
Dr. Joseph Eid
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi20
Dr. Hongyan Liang
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi17