A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Pouncey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Pouncey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pouncey
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Pouncey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Pouncey, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pouncey graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pouncey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire Louise Pouncey MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Claire L. Pouncey practice?
- Dr. Claire Pouncey has 1 office location.
Dr. Claire Pouncey practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.