A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Putnam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Putnam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Putnam, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Putnam graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Putnam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Vallejo Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire Andra Putnam MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Claire A. Putnam practice?
- Dr. Claire Putnam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claire Putnam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fairfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vallejo, CA.
See Fairfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.