A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Robinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Robinson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire E Robinson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Claire E. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Claire Robinson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Claire Robinson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.