A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Robinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Robinson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Claire E. Robinson practice?
Dr. Claire Robinson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.