A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Stroker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Stroker, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroker graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Stroker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire Stroker MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Claire Stroker practice?
- Dr. Claire Stroker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claire Stroker practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Psychiatrists.