Dr. Claire Sutton MD Patient Reviews

November 17th, 2016
Awful doctor.

July 20th, 2016
Shady!!!!
I fired Dr Sutton due to her lack of professionalism and never does anything she says she will do. The very next day I received my "final bill" and found I was charged for extended visit in the amount of $220. I was never told at the time of my appointment nor can she explain why. Then last month received a new invoice with office visit charges dating 3-5 years prior. Again more extended visit charges...don't know why. I offered her a settlement amount which she declined. She doesn't file claims with insurance on time, she can't do anything on time, including being somewhat prompt to her appointments. You will wait 30-45 minutes at minimum. She changed the diagnosis on my paperwork after I switched insurance so I wouldn't get hit with a "pre existing condition" but then changed it to match my previous diagnosis so now I have to pay the full amount. Fraud, shady, slow, unprofessional, unresponsive just to name a few of her outstanding qualities. Go else where.

April 22nd, 2015
Horrible
I call the office during office hours and no one answers, in fact goes straight to voicemail. Pointless to leave a message, you will never hear from her. Good luck if you try get a refill or records. Careless and puts her patients health at risk. In a span of one year she's had 4 different assistants. Thank goodness the one who asked me if I had breast implants during an EKG. She will spend WAY too much time with patients so expect to wait at least 30 minutes.....even if you are the 1st appointment of the day at 9am, she shows up at 9:30. Watch your EOB's, she will charge you for an extended visit even after waiting over 40 minutes to see her. Her practice is unorganized and she is unprofessional. My cat gets better treatment for the vet than I got from Dr. Sutton.

April 14th, 2015
Unprofessional
Unprofessional

March 26th, 2015
Avoid Avoid Avoid
Avoid this doctor!

March 21st, 2015
Avoid
Always late, don't expect any sense of urgency if you need paperwork or a note. Had to hunt down short term leave paperwork after being told it was sent. Had to take time out of my day and sit with her to get the paperwork and letter for a short term leave. Don't expect her to respond to the emergency line after hours or on weekends. Do not recommend if you have a serious illness. She is thorough and does spend time to really know what the issue is. Go to her for a cold, avoid her at anything beyond that.

August 2nd, 2010
Excellent care
She takes the time to talk to you and really find out what the problem is. I never feel rushed when I see her. She will look at every possible thing to determine what the problem is. Would recommend her to anyone.

December 18th, 2009
Dr. Sutton is one of the few doctors I have met who truly listens and never seems rushed. Most appointments are 30 minutes. She is knowledgeable, takes time to look up additional information when appropriate, and discusses multiple treatment options. I could not be more happy with her. Usually she is also prompt, which is amazing considering the time she takes with each patient. A couple of times I have had a fairly significant wait, but knowing that it's hard to predict exactly how much time will be needed for each appointment, I'm happy to wait while she gives someone else the time they need. I know she'll do the same for me.

July 5th, 2016