Dr. Claire Tibiletti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claire Tibiletti?

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Claire Tibiletti?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2017

THE MOST HORRIBLE DR TO EVER HAVE A LICENCE TO PRACTICE MEDICINE. Whatever you do stay clear of this quack.

December 17th, 2015

This doctor is HORRIBLE!!! Do not waste your time or money!!!! She is only interested in charging you, and not caring about the pain you are in!!! DO NOT GO!!!!!

July 10th, 2015

Don't be Honest,,

Don't be up front and honest, this quack seems that will make her mind up no matter what the test show's... Well mine came back negative , as I knew it would.she still wouldn't help..You know I'm thankful that I don't have to depend at the hands of this crazy .

October 15th, 2014

Would not see me.

After reviewing my records Dr. Tibiletti rejected seeing me. I understand this is her prerogative, but no reason was given, even to the referring doctor. So it may be that she thinks she can't do anything for me. I can accept that , Just would like to know, so I know where to go from here. Could it be because of medicare or something else. Would have much preferred her to see me once, explain my MRI results, and give me her educated opinion on what I should do. I have C6C7 disc degeneration which gives me extreme pain down my shoulder all the way to the tips of my fingers and pain in the upper arm muscle. She has an excellent reputation and I am certain the patients she sees will benefit greatly from her expertise.

April 16th, 2013

Tyler tx

Underwent a neck epidural by dr tibileti and almost immediately thereafter developed severe headache. Had to miss work for several days until got a "blood patch" to plug hole in ER. Despite my multiple calls to above doctor's office, no instructions as til what I should do or if this is normal. ER doc informed me sever headache was related to a spinal fluid leak caused by neck inj. At this time, despite no relief of neck pain and upper are burning / tingling, I get constants headaches / throbbing pressure in forehead and top of of head . If I could change above, is chose not to undergo treatmen by this doctor.

April 4th, 2012

she has help me more than any other Dr. for pain management. I have been going to Dr.'s for chronic pain for over 30 years.

March 8th, 2008

Dr. Tibiletti does not make personal phone calls

Even with another orthopedic referring me to this doctor it took two weeks to get an appt. I was excited after my first appt. because I thought she could really help me. She spent time with me going over my MRI and showing me some abnormalities. I was thrilled. I have battled the same problem with my back for 5 years. I have 3 year old twins and a 6 year old and I thought I was finally going to get relief. I left her office that Friday morning under the impression she was scheduling me for a sacroiliac injection asap due to the amount of pain I was in. Her scheduler finally called me on Thursday, almost an entire week after my first appt. The injection was scheduled for not that coming Monday, but the next Monday. Over two weeks from the day of my first appointment. I was very frustrated by this because she had assured me that she understood how much pain I was in and that she would have her scheduler get me in that coming week. She even had me stop taking some of the meds that I would have to stop taking 1 to 3 days before the procedure. I received a packet in the mail that had some info about the injection but I still had questions. I thought I would have an opportunity to talk to her before the procedure but I never had a chance. I had also explained to her that I have panic disorder and would need something to calm me down before I went back so that she could put it in my chart and I wouldn't have a problem with the nurse taking care of it. She failed to mention anything in my chart about it and the nurse had to page her to get permission to give me something, by this time I was already having a panic attack. They took me back to a room and had me lie on my stomach. My gown was completely open in the back. I remained there for 15 to 20 minutes with 2 female nurses and 1 male nurss before Tibiletti ever came in. She finally arrived, asked if I needed anymore medicine to calm me down, (as I'm hyperventilating), told the nurse to give me more and stuck a needle in my back a couple of times. She told me how good I was doing and that it was supposed to be very painful. She said that was good because it meant the medicine was in the right spot. She removed the needle and her gloves and was off on her merry way to torture someone else. No "are you ok, do you have any questions, thanks for lining my pockets", nothing. They take me back out, the nurse explains this "pain diary" I'm supposed to fill out and mail back and I'm sent home. No relief. As each day passed I hoped to finally get relief, but it actually got worse. By day 3 I called the office and spoke to Tibelitti's nurse. I wanted to know if it should be hurting worse and what I could do for the pain. Pain meds aren't working. I was told to do the pain diary and mail it in and we'd go from there and to take my pain meds if I need them. Duh, been taking them since I left. Called day 4 to leave msg for Tibiletti because I wanted to ask her some questions and I'm told she doesn't have voicemail and they can't take a message because she's at a conference. If my pain is too bad I'm told to go to the local ER. Mailed my pain diary in and her nurse called me on day 10 to let me know that the doctor is recommending 2 more injections, was I ready to schedule. I told the nurse that I'd really like to leave a message for the doc to call me and she told me that "Dr. Tibiletti doesn't make personal phone calls." If I needed to ask her a question I would have to schedule an appt. I will schedule one more appt. with the doctor but it will be the last. Luckily, I have great insurance and didn't waste a lot of money. I'm not a negative person and I have only stated facts. I'm sure she is a good person and hopefully has been able to help other people. I just wanted to put this out there because knowing what I know now I would have looked harder for a doctor. Good luck to anyone else searching for a good back doctor.

August 9th, 2017