A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Tilem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Tilem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Tilem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tilem graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tilem has 8 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire Tobin Tilem MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claire T. Tilem practice?
- Dr. Claire Tilem has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claire Tilem practices Internal Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marino, CA.
See Pasadena Internists.