A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Verschraegen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Verschraegen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verschraegen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verschraegen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Verschraegen, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verschraegen graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Verschraegen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire Verschraegen MD is a female Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Claire Verschraegen practice?
- Dr. Claire Verschraegen has 1 office location.
Dr. Claire Verschraegen practices Medical Oncology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Oncologists.