A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Verschraegen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Verschraegen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Verschraegen, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verschraegen graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Verschraegen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Espanola Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verschraegen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans