A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Verschraegen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Verschraegen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verschraegen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verschraegen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Verschraegen, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verschraegen graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Verschraegen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire Verschraegen MD is a female Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Claire Verschraegen practice?
- Dr. Claire Verschraegen has 1 office location.
Dr. Claire Verschraegen practices Medical Oncology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Oncologists.