A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Warren is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warren
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Warren, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Warren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire Marie Warren MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claire M. Warren practice?
- Dr. Claire Warren has 1 office location.
Dr. Claire Warren practices Family Medicine near Plainfield, CT.
See Plainfield Family Physicians.