A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Warren is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Warren, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Warren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire Marie Warren MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claire M. Warren practice?
- Dr. Claire Warren has 1 office location.
Dr. Claire Warren practices Family Medicine near Plainfield, CT.
See Plainfield Primary Care Doctors.