A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Weitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Weitz, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Weitz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitz graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire M Weitz MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Claire M. Weitz practice?
- Dr. Claire Weitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claire Weitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Obstetrics near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Owings Mills, MD.
See Towson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.