A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Cheng Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Cheng Yang is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng Yang
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Yang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Cheng Yang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng Yang graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cheng Yang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire Cheng Yang MD is a female Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Claire Cheng Yang practice?
- Dr. Claire Cheng Yang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claire Cheng Yang practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.