A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Cheng Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Cheng Yang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng Yang graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cheng Yang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cheng Yang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Claire Cheng Yang practice?
Dr. Claire Cheng Yang practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.