A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claire Zilber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claire Zilber, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claire Zilber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zilber graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zilber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claire S Zilber MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Claire S. Zilber practice?
- Dr. Claire Zilber has 1 office location.
Dr. Claire Zilber practices Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.