A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clancy Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clancy Howard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clancy Howard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Howard has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clancy S Howard MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Clancy S. Howard practice?
- Dr. Clancy Howard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clancy Howard practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Nephrologists.