A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clara Auld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Auld graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Auld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Gouverneur HealthCare ServicesBellevue Hospital Ctr
- Gouverneur Diagnostic Anf Treatment Center/Nursing Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clara Stringer Auld MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clara S. Auld practice?
- Dr. Clara Auld has 1 office location.
Dr. Clara Auld practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.