A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clara Auld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auld
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Auld Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Auld graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Auld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Gouverneur HealthCare ServicesBellevue Hospital Ctr
- Gouverneur Diagnostic Anf Treatment Center/Nursing Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clara Stringer Auld MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clara S. Auld practice?
- Dr. Clara Auld has 1 office location.
Dr. Clara Auld practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.