Dr. Clara Chae MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 21st, 2013
Unfriendly doctor
The first time I met her she did not present herself or asked me how I was doing. She did not ask me if I had any questions and at the end of my apt. She rushed out of the room and without making eye contact she said she would see me in a month. I never saw her simile. I would NOT recommend her to anyone.

January 21st, 2012
Told my pap was normal and pap test had NOT BEEN DONE YET!
Went to Dr. Chae because my old obgyn retired.When went in our second visit after an ultrasound of my uterus I asked her how my pap test results were and Dr. Clara Chae said..."I checked your pap results earlier today and it came back normal".One week later her office sent me a form to sign stating that I would be responsible for payment of the pap test. A form they forgot to have me sign at the first yearly visit. I called and they said that pap test was being put on hold, by the lab, due to the unsigned waver of payment! "Office employee said PAP TEST WAS NOT DONE!"Lab was holding onto my speciman until the payment form was signed by me!I was shocked!When I asked how the doctor could give me MIS-INFORMATION WHEN THE PAP TEST WAS NEVER EVEN DONE...the office employee had no answer and went silent!MY ANSWER! ... The doctor never even checked my chart, during my visit, to view my pap results or she would have known that the pap test was NOT DONE!I have absolutely no confidence with a doctor who made such a crucial mistake. She didn`t even call me back to explain herself or her mistake and the mis-information she gave me.How about an apology?I have since had my records transfered to another doctor with may years of experience who came highly recommended by friends.