Learn more about Dr. Clara Chaves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clara Chaves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaves
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clara Chaves, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaves graduated from Universidad Libre De Colombia, Barranquilla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chaves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Shands Jacksonville
- Assistant Professor, Community Health and Family Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clara Ines Chaves MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clara I. Chaves practice?
- Dr. Clara Chaves has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clara Chaves practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.