Learn more about Dr. Clara Chaves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clara Chaves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaves
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clara Chaves, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaves graduated from Universidad Libre De Colombia, Barranquilla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chaves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Shands Jacksonville
- Assistant Professor, Community Health and Family Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clara Ines Chaves MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clara I. Chaves practice?
- Dr. Clara Chaves has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clara Chaves practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.