Dr. Clara Chudow Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Clara Chudow?

Tries to override specialist's directives

Posted on April 16th, 2008

I was horrified to be subjected to this doctor's totally uncaring, cold, callous and inappropriate behavior during a recent radiologic-assisted biopsy. Aside from her total lack of bedside manner and downright rudeness, she also attempted to override my specialist's biopsy directive and tried NOT to do the requested test based on her - MISTAKEN - "opinion" of the medical concern for which I was being tested. She could have potentially cost me my life if the biopsy had been further delayed by her inadequate - and completely inappropriate attempts at diagnosis. I did not see her for diagnosis, I already had a suspected one; I saw her because I had been instructed to obtain the biopsy and she happened to be on call. I would rather have the janitor at St. Anthony's treat me before I will ever let this woman be involved in my care or that of anyone I care for ever again. If there was a negative score possible on here, she would get it.

Posted on January 27th, 2016