Dr. Clara Chung I Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clara Chung I?

November 14th, 2013

Great experience with this physician. Diagnosed my daughters food allergies and left with great information and resources, as well as a plan in case of incidental ingestion of those foods. Also addressed ongoing coughs post colds for my child and have a plan in place that will prevent this from happening or lasting so long. Fabulous experience. No wait time for visit. Very thorough. Spent a great deal of time with us to discuss our concerns.

October 20th, 2012

One of the most professional offices I have ever seen. Amazing nursing staff, Dr. Chung spent so much time with us! I have never had a physician spend more than a few minutes in the room with me...I couldn't believe it! I learned so much at this visit!

October 11th, 2011

Dr. Chung is absolutely amazing

Dr. Chung is absolutely the best in the business and in Birmingham. I am a professional singer on a national tour and with her help I have been able to sing onstage with bronchitis. Dr. Chung has developed sick plans with me help me get back on my feet within hours. If you have allergy issues or asthma; there is no one better in the entire business. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She is incredibly professional and intelligent and fantastic at what she does.

September 23rd, 2008

One of the best

I went to Dr Chung some years ago,one of the best Doctors yet.

July 28th, 2017