A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clara Heffess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clara Heffess is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clara Heffess, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heffess graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Heffess has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clara Szczupak D Heffess MD is a female Pathologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Clara S. Heffess practice?
- Dr. Clara Heffess has 1 office location.
Dr. Clara Heffess practices Anatomic Pathology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pathologists.