Dr. Clara Keegan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clara Keegan?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Clara Keegan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2014

After 2 years of seeing her, I found Dr. Keegan to be cold, distant, borderline arrogant and definitely judgmental. She constantly runs between 15 min and hour behind. The office is VERY GOSSIPY as well. You want to give them, and her, the benefit of the doubt and hope things will get better, but when you feel totally uncomfortable every single visit, it's time to go. My husband has wanted to switch out of that office for the last year or so. That says something. Normally men can go with the flow pretty easily, but he's had it with her. There have also been medical documentation errors, but we overlooked it for the sake of continuity, but we are switching Doctors, mostly because of her, but now that we finally made the decision to leave, it has become more clear to us that the office as a whole, definitely has issues.

November 5th, 2013

Dr.Keegan was not my PCP, but was the other doctor in the pracitce that too saw patients. To be honest at first I didnt like her bed side manner and thought she was not personable and to cut and dry. However, she delivered my son in 2008, when my doctor was on vacation, and let me tell you she was amazing! That was a tough few days for her as it seemed like everyone in that practice that was due had their babies that week! She was as the hospital for a few days delivering babies! The poor woman had her 2 boys one being a infant at home, but you would never know! She was so professional and very comforting during my whole labor and then the delivery! After that my whole prospective changed! Great doctor to anyone that is looking! Reminds me a lot of my PCP! Thanks Dr.Keegan!

January 17th, 2013

Lacks understanding of human nature

I don't recognize the Dr. that the other patients are talking about. I found Keegan to be remote, distant, and robotic. She is something of a goody two-shoes who doesn't do anything out of the ordinary. My personal dislike for Keegan is just that, personal. We simply didn't get along as I would have liked to. I found her truly lacking a true sense of empathy for others, or I might say there is some empathy but it does not feel genuine. Again, this is my personal perception and may not apply equally to others. She always seemed to be rushing away from our appointments and did not always follow up on refilling prescriptions in a timely manner. Keegan does admit of alternative medicine practices and encourages them and that is a good thing about her. I'm sure not everybody will have the same response as I did.

September 4th, 2012

top notch doc

Dr.Keegan is the best. SHe is kind considerate and really empathizes with thepatient. She also has an open mind as to alternative medicine.I feel that she is limited by the facility that she works for that has a narrow scopeand don't know how to integrate modalitiesrequired by the patient. But,Iwould recomend Dr.Keegan as a 10.

May 29th, 2012

Great Doctor!

Would definitely recommend Dr. Keegan. She is knowledgeable and easy to talk to and very thorough in her description of what is going on with my health

January 15th, 2012

Excellent doctor, takes time with you

Dr. Keegan is an excellent doctor. She takes the time to figure out what is wrong, and its very good with children. She was our family doctor for the time that she was in Massachusetts and we miss her very much!

October 4th, 2011

Couldn't even get a first appointment!!

Being a new patient, I was told I would have to wait 3 months for my first appointment and when I tried to schedule thar appointment was told the person that schedules them was busy and would call me. When I asked when that would be was told it could be up to 5 days. Unbelievable!

May 24th, 2010

I too followed Dr. Keegan from her old to her new practice. She's the kind of old fashioned doctor that today i think only exist in rare quantity and on tv.Because of multiple medical conditions i want one doctor to follow me and be familiar with my case history. I chose to go with Dr. Keegan for a number of response - first being i had a severe mental health crisis one day - she spent over two hours with me. This goes beyond bedside manner and just showed to me how excellence of care isn't just a check off on a list to her. She means it.A word in general to 'those who wait'. Yes she took an inordinate time with me that day i was in crisis, but i was all set to give that bucket a good hard kick.From this i learned a lesson in patience. Anytime (which isn't often) she comes in late i remember that healing is an imprecise art that doesn't always respond to the timetables the insurance companies mandate. Healing is an art.....where am i going with all this?Patience, on the day i got the help i needed, people waited, now i try to keep in mind that that patient she is with now may be the 'me' from a couple of years ago, or she may have delivered some life altering news - and now it's their time to get the undivided attention that may go over what the insurance companies allow for care, which therefore will make her late.

January 26th, 2010

Very caring doctor. I was comfortable with her right away. I have seen many doctors over the years and am most happy with her.

August 31st, 2009

Amazing doctor

Clara Keeghan is an incrediable doctor...makes you feel as though you are her only patient of the day...never rushed...you always feel valued and the most important person in her busy day...my children and I love her...she speaks directly...honestly and has a wonderful "bedside manner" She truly cares about not just the individual but the entire family...she is one of those hard to find, have only read about doctors...when she moved her practice from our neighborhood to 2 towns away...we followed...Would reccommend her highly...anyone would be very lucky to have her as their caregiver...no better care can be found!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 1st, 2017