A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clara Padron-Spence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clara Padron-Spence is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clara Padron-Spence, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Padron-Spence graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Padron-Spence has 1 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clara Padron-Spence MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clara Padron-Spence practice?
- Dr. Clara Padron-Spence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clara Padron-Spence practices Family Medicine near El Centro, CA.
See El Centro Primary Care Doctors.