A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clara Polak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clara Polak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clara Polak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Polak graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Polak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clara Lucy Polak MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clara L. Polak practice?
- Dr. Clara Polak has 1 office location.
Dr. Clara Polak practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.