Family Physicians

480 4th Ave
Ste 202
Chula Vista, CA 91910
619-427-3361
Locations and availability (1)

|  Best Doctor My Mother has had.  |  show details
by Cecilia Anaya-Martinez on Sep 17th, 2014

Dr. Polak is an excellent Doctor, I've been taking my mother there for years now, yes alot of times you won't be seen at your exact appt. time, the office is always overly full with patients, yes she sometimes has emergency patients, but she is WORTH the wait. If you don't like this office then find another place to go. I've never had any rude staff, they too deal with alot of upset people and to me are very patient. Everyone is just doing their job, and Dr. Polak is a very humble, understanding doctor, you can talk to her and tell her your issues and she doesn't rush you at all and has never ever been more than attentive to me and my mother Teodora! I can even text her if my mom has an emergency or needs to be seen without an appt.

|  show details
by Josett on Apr 13th, 2013

Dr Polack has been my doctor for over 10 years. I have waited to see her but it has always been worth the wait. Dr Polack cares about her patients and has been an awesome doctor. I rate her 10 stars!

|  average wait time 2-4 hours WITH an appointment  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2013

i waited an average of 2-4 hours each time i had an appointment. she lied on some paperwork i needed her to fill out and made up some new conditions. on the phone she pretends like she's familiar with who you are and then gets your info and prescriptions confused with someone else. she takes people without insurance and without appointments. this is a border town and her waiting rooms are always packed with disgruntled people who've been spending an entire day for an appointment. even her office staff is angry and disgruntled. they'll ignore you in the front. she has no concern for patients until she's face to face with them. even then she's manipulative and fake. after waiting 4 hours, an appointment should be longer than 10 minutes. i was told that she was taking urgent care patients in front of me because they were coughing. this added about 2 hours of wait time and i had an appointment.

|  show details
Jun 8th, 2012

Dr. Polak is a great understandng doctor. She really cares about her patience.

|  Compassionate caring Doctor  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2012

Dr. Polak has been treating me as a patient now for 10 yrs.Sometimes with medical coverage sometimes without, and you know something She has always deal with me the same.I have never, ever in both countries, US or Mexico find a better and compassionate person and Doctor.Thomas Williams

|  Love from patient  |  show details