Dr. Clara Polak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clara Polak?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2015

Great bunch of folks.

April 12th, 2015

Don't Believe the Hype!

My wife and I are offended at our family's experience here today. While Lucy Polak may have been a popular doctor in the past, it is clear that the organization of this office and the quality of service have taken a nose dive here. We asked in advance what the wait time would be, stating that we had other events to get to... "no problem," we were told. After a 90 minute wait time we were promised we would avoid, my wife and son were taken to a room where she brought in a new young male intern. My wife was rushed out, being told that the men would talk privately b/c our son is 16 now. My wife had some serious questions and wanted to stay, but was not given a chance. 30 more minutes later, she called our son, who was left alone in the room the whole time. She told him to come out b/c they were leaving without service. She asked the clerk if he needed any shots, told them we had to go, and got immediate service (because Polak's $200 billable hour was about to walk out the door). Lucy Polak then gave my family very disrespectful, rude, and poor service. Frustrated by a patient who demanded service 2 hours after the appointment time, she flippantly discredited my wife's childhood diagnosis she asked about, dismissed my son's true need to see an internist as "that's just his way," and then rudely told my wife she wasn't parenting him correctly and told her to get off his back! Time to find a competent doctor. Don't believe the hype. We were done a disservice, and my wife and son deserve an apology. This lady definitely thinks her time is more valuable than yours, and does not care about her patients.

September 17th, 2014

Best Doctor My Mother has had.

Dr. Polak is an excellent Doctor, I've been taking my mother there for years now, yes alot of times you won't be seen at your exact appt. time, the office is always overly full with patients, yes she sometimes has emergency patients, but she is WORTH the wait. If you don't like this office then find another place to go. I've never had any rude staff, they too deal with alot of upset people and to me are very patient. Everyone is just doing their job, and Dr. Polak is a very humble, understanding doctor, you can talk to her and tell her your issues and she doesn't rush you at all and has never ever been more than attentive to me and my mother Teodora! I can even text her if my mom has an emergency or needs to be seen without an appt.

April 13th, 2013

Dr Polack has been my doctor for over 10 years. I have waited to see her but it has always been worth the wait. Dr Polack cares about her patients and has been an awesome doctor. I rate her 10 stars!

March 28th, 2013

average wait time 2-4 hours WITH an appointment

i waited an average of 2-4 hours each time i had an appointment. she lied on some paperwork i needed her to fill out and made up some new conditions. on the phone she pretends like she's familiar with who you are and then gets your info and prescriptions confused with someone else. she takes people without insurance and without appointments. this is a border town and her waiting rooms are always packed with disgruntled people who've been spending an entire day for an appointment. even her office staff is angry and disgruntled. they'll ignore you in the front. she has no concern for patients until she's face to face with them. even then she's manipulative and fake. after waiting 4 hours, an appointment should be longer than 10 minutes. i was told that she was taking urgent care patients in front of me because they were coughing. this added about 2 hours of wait time and i had an appointment.

June 8th, 2012

Dr. Polak is a great understandng doctor. She really cares about her patience.

February 27th, 2010