Dr. Clara Maria Rivera MD is female, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clara Rivera is Excellent. Dr. Rivera has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clara Rivera, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Hand Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Episcopal Hospital South Shore
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rivera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Clara Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clara M. Rivera practice?
Dr. Clara Rivera practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Forest Hills Plastic Surgeons and Forest Hills Surgeons.