A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clara Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clara Rivera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clara Rivera, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clara Rivera MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Clara Rivera practice?
- Dr. Clara Rivera has 12 office locations.
Dr. Clara Rivera practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Glendale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Brooklyn, NY.