A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clara Tiburcio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clara Tiburcio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiburcio graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tiburcio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Montgomery Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clara Catherine Tiburcio MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clara C. Tiburcio practice?
- Dr. Clara Tiburcio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clara Tiburcio practices Family Medicine near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Trappe, PA.
See Collegeville Primary Care Doctors.