Dr. Clara Tiburcio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clara Tiburcio?

July 26th, 2016

A great doctor for me.

I have been a patient of Dr. Tiburcio for almost 20 years. She has been a wonderful doctor for me. I have multiple chronic ailments and Dr.Tiburcio has truly cared about my health. I would not leave her. I do recommend both Drs.Tiburcio and Hennessey.

April 1st, 2011

My famiily doctor for more that 15 years

Dr. Tiburcio has been my doctor for many, many years. She has been there for me through the thick and thin. I am not an easy patient. I have had it all and she has been there to diagnose me along the way. If she is stumped, she is the first to send me to a specialist. She has been a friend as well as a doctor to me. I would recommend her highly to man, woman or child. I worked in the hospital where she trained last. She was recommended to me by a cardiologist. She had/has a very good reputation.

September 4th, 2009

Hope she never retires

I am a patient with a multitude of problems. I have been going to Dr. Tiburcio for about 15 years. She is so kind and understanding. She knows me and believes me. I know when I call her with a problem, she understands and believes. I am very complicated patient and not always the easiest. I tend to be emotional because of all of my medical conditions. Dr. Tiburcio has never rushed me or made me feel unimportant. In fact, the last appointment she stayed with me for 45 minutes to an hour. Not many doctors will do that any more. I won't change doctors because I would not find another like her.

February 3rd, 2015