Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

My famiily doctor for more that 15 years show details My famiily doctor for more that 15 years
Apr 1st, 2011

Dr. Tiburcio has been my doctor for many, many years. She has been there for me through the thick and thin. I am not an easy patient. I have had it all and she has been there to diagnose me along the way. If she is stumped, she is the first to send me to a specialist. She has been a friend as well as a doctor to me. I would recommend her highly to man, woman or child. I worked in the hospital where she trained last. She was recommended to me by a cardiologist. She had/has a very good reputation.

Hope she never retires show details Hope she never retires
Sep 4th, 2009

I am a patient with a multitude of problems. I have been going to Dr. Tiburcio for about 15 years. She is so kind and understanding. She knows me and believes me. I know when I call her with a problem, she understands and believes. I am very complicated patient and not always the easiest. I tend to be emotional because of all of my medical conditions. Dr. Tiburcio has never rushed me or made me feel unimportant. In fact, the last appointment she stayed with me for 45 minutes to an hour. Not many doctors will do that any more. I won't change doctors because I would not find another like her.