A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clara Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clara Wheeler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Wheeler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Mary Washington Hospital, Fredericksbrg, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clara Belle Wheeler MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Clara B. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Clara Wheeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Clara Wheeler practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Surgeons and Charlottesville Orthopedic Surgeons.