A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clara Yook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yook
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Yook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clara Yook, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yook graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Yook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
- Va Nj Healthcare System, East Orange Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clara Rhee Yook MD is a female Pathologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Clara R. Yook practice?
- Dr. Clara Yook has 1 office location.
Dr. Clara Yook practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Pathologists.