A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clara Yook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yook
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clara Yook, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yook graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Yook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
- Va Nj Healthcare System, East Orange Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clara Rhee Yook MD is a female Pathologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Clara R. Yook practice?
- Dr. Clara Yook has 1 office location.
Dr. Clara Yook practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Pathologists.