A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clare Babino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clare Babino, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clare Babino, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Babino graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Babino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clare Marie Babino MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Clare M. Babino practice?
- Dr. Clare Babino has 1 office location.
Dr. Clare Babino practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.