A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Fried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Fried is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Fried, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fried graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fried has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jacobi Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
- Westchester County Health Care Corporation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fried accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. D C. Fried practice?
Dr. D Fried practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.