A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clare Hawkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- San Antonio State Hospital
- Triumph Hospital Central Houston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hawkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Clare Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clare A. Hawkins practice?
Dr. Clare Hawkins practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Clara Hawkins, Dr. Claribel Hawkins, Dr. Claire Hawkins