A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clare Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clare Hawkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawkins
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hawkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clare Hawkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Male Circumcision
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hawkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
- Triumph Hospital Central Houston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clare Arnot Hawkins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clare A. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Clare Hawkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Clare Hawkins practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Family Physicians and Baytown Hospice & Palliative Specialists.