Learn more about Dr. Clare Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clare Hawkins is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawkins
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hawkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clare Hawkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Male Circumcision
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hawkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
- Triumph Hospital Central Houston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clare Arnot Hawkins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clare A. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Clare Hawkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Clare Hawkins practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Primary Care Doctors and Baytown Family Physicians.