A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clare Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clare Hawkins is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clare Hawkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Male Circumcision
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hawkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
- Triumph Hospital Central Houston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clare Arnot Hawkins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clare A. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Clare Hawkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Clare Hawkins practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Primary Care Doctors and Baytown Family Physicians.