A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clare Hays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clare Hays, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hays graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hays has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Uab Medical West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clare Inlow Hays MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clare I. Hays practice?
- Dr. Clare Hays has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clare Hays practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Irondale, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.