A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clare Heidtke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clare Heidtke, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heidtke
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Heidtke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clare Heidtke, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidtke graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Heidtke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Northern Michigan Regional Hospital
- Charlevoix Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clare Heidtke MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Clare Heidtke practice?
- Dr. Clare Heidtke has 1 office location.
Dr. Clare Heidtke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Petoskey, MI.
See Petoskey Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Petoskey Endocrinologists.