A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Clare Scheurer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clare Scheurer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheurer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Scheurer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John River District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clare A Scheurer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Clare A. Scheurer practice?
- Dr. Clare Scheurer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Clare Scheurer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Port Huron, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East China, MI and Sandusky, MI.
See Port Huron Radiologists.