A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clare Sheridan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clare Sheridan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clare Sheridan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheridan graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Sheridan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clare Marie Therese Dardis Sheridan MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Clare M. Sheridan practice?
- Dr. Clare Sheridan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clare Sheridan practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Loma Linda Pediatricians.