A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clare Tempany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clare Tempany, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Brain Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Liver Cancer
- Nuclear Medicine
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tempany graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tempany has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tempany accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clare M. Tempany practice?
Dr. Clare Tempany practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.