A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clare Tempany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clare Tempany is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tempany
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tempany Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clare Tempany, BA, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Brain Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Liver Cancer
- Nuclear Medicine
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tempany graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tempany has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clare Mary Tempany BA and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Clare M. Tempany practice?
- Dr. Clare Tempany has 1 office location.
Dr. Clare Tempany practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.