A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clare Tempany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clare Tempany is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tempany
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tempany Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clare Tempany, BA, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Brain Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Liver Cancer
- Nuclear Medicine
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tempany graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tempany has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clare Mary Tempany BA and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Clare M. Tempany practice?
- Dr. Clare Tempany has 4 office locations.
Dr. Clare Tempany practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Bridgewater, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.