A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clarel Antoine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clarel Antoine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarel Antoine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antoine graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Antoine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Tisch Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarel Antoine MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clarel Antoine practice?
- Dr. Clarel Antoine has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarel Antoine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.